Write Your Own Review
Tea preparation is a matter of personal choice and preference, but here some guidelines to get you started.
- Black Tea can be brewed in truly boiling water, usually steeped for 3-5 minutes.
- Green Tea should be brewed with water between 160-175F and only steeped for 2-4 minutes.
- White Tea can be brewed a bit warmer, at 175F and steeped for 3-5 minutes.
- Oolong Tea is best brewed at 190F, but steeped longer than black tea for 5-8 minutes.
- Rooibos Tea can also be brewed in fully boiling water and steeped indefinitely.
- Herbal Infusions come in so many varieties that there can be no specific guidelines, but you can generally start with boiling water and a 5 minute steep.
|Coconut||Comforting and balancing. Shredded coconut maintains all of the fiber and the macro-nutrients present in its fresh form. Contains iron, potassium and fiber, which improve digestion and balance blood sugars. Contains lauric acid, which has powerful anti-bacterial properties that support immune health.|
|Green Tea||Energizing, uplifting and slimming. As a rich source of antioxidants, vitamins C and E, green tea boosts the immune system, regulates blood sugar and helps the body maintain a healthy weight. Moderate caffeine stimulates the nervous system and promotes blood circulation.|
|Licorice Root||Soothing and comforting. Licorice root acts as a natural sweetener and is brimming with antioxidants that support well-being. Promotes overall digestive and respiratory health. May remedy insomnia by helping you to fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer.|
Coconut Rum Blast
In a Martini shaker with ice, add:
2 1/2 oz. Tea Infused Vodka*
2 oz. Pineapple Juice
1/4 oz. Half and Half
1/4 oz. Simple Syrup
Shake and pour liquid (no ice) into chilled Martini Glass. Garnish with a sprinkle of Cinnamon and a Pineapple Slice.
*Infuse 3 teabags of Zhena's Coconut Rum in a litre of vodka - 3 days minimum, recommended 1 week
Fair Trade Green Tea*, Licorice Root*, Coconut Pieces*, Compliant Pineapple Flavor*, Compliant Coconut Flavor*, Compliant Rum Flavor*.
* Certified Organic